Description: Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort is located at Stonehaven Bay, on the west coast of the picturesque Caribbean island of Tobago. Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort's location makes it easy for guests to take a sightseeing day trip around this beautiful island. Sitting between Tobago’s Mountains and the Caribbean Sea, the luxury Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort is the perfect relaxation resort. Stonehaven Bay’s beach can serve up some powerful waves, which Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort visitors are encouraged to avoid, however they do provide some stunning views. Stonehaven Beach is one of the three beaches in Tobago, which is home to the endangered giant Leatherback turtle, which come ashore to lay their eggs. They usually come ashore between March and June and their eggs hatch approximately three months later. Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort four-star resort boasts a magnificent oversized swimming pool with swim-up bar, and restaurants such as The Pinnacle, which overlook the pool. These restaurants are filled with local and international cuisines to provide enough options to give Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort guests the opportunity to try something new everyday. Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort is an adults-only resort.
Rooms at the 4 star Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort, Tobago, Caribbean: The rooms in Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort Tobago are magnificent to say the least. Guests of Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort have a choice of 83 rooms, some with a Jacuzzi and others are surrounded by the gardens, views of the pool and the ocean; no matter where you are, though, all feel exclusive. Each room has an outdoor furnished terrace. Inside, guests will indulge in spacious bathrooms equipped with a bathtub, standing shower, closets and a separate sink. Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort four-star rooms offer the following amenities:
• Furnished terrace with ocean views
• Granite countertops
• Closets with hangers
• Luxurious bedding
• Satellite TV
• Complementary magazines
• Hair dryer
• In-room safety deposit box
Dining at the 4 star Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort, Tobago: Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort Tobago holds relaxing restaurants and bars ready to satisfy the taste buds. You can be guaranteed that with every Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort cocktail, you can be also enjoying spectacular ocean views. There is an elegant casual dress code in the restaurants.
Buccaneer’s Beach Bar and Grill
• This casual dining restaurant is located on the beach directly in front of Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort four-star. It is proud to serve a combination of local and international dishes and is popular for its many blends of spices for a unique barbeque flavour. This restaurant/bar is open at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort, daily from 10am to 4pm.
• The 36 feet high Cathedral ceiling is accompanied by a view of the Caribbean Sea, the magnificent pool and, again, is proud to dish up a delight of local and international foods. It also provides Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort guests breakfast and dinner daily.
The Caribbean Bistro
• This is a Caribbean specialty restaurant with a beautiful view of the pool and gardens. Or be spoilt with a seat on the terrace with garden seating. Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort guests can enjoy the cuisine here during its lunchtime opening hours, although dinner may also be served here.
Facilities and Services at the four star Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort, Tobago, Caribbean: Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort is filled with facilities to make a holiday as luxurious and relaxing as its guests require. The spa features a sauna, showers and tubs, highly qualified masseurs and a beauty treatment centre providing many of your every day treatments as well as those treats you wouldn’t think to try out at home. Guests are invited to play a game of tennis at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort four-star. The floodlit tennis courts can make a grueling game into a relaxing bit of fun. Guests also have the option to have a complete work out at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort’s fitness centre. There is also Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort’s own pool area.Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort guests are offered a chance to retreat to the sanctuary and enjoy soothing massages with traditional oils to relax muscles. Guests at Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort will be greeted with a personalised service to achieve a perfect balance between mind, body and spirit. Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort has a one treatment per guest per day policy. The luxury Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort prides itself on its welcoming atmosphere, and its enthusiasm to give its guests a holiday to remember. Other Facilities include:
• Laundry services
• Doctor on call
• Games Centre
• Two tennis courts
• Water Sports
• Spa Services
• Squash Courts
• 18-hole Championship golf course nearby